LET’S CELEBRATE AS BEST WE CAN!
In order to comply with recommended CDC safety guidelines regarding maximum capacity and social distancing during our Christmas Masses, reservations are needed to facilitate everyone’s participation at Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Masses. We will be livestreaming ALL of our Christmas Masses from the church for those who wish to join us from home.
Reservations are required. Because of the pandemic, seating is limited to less than 150 people per mass. If needed, overflow seating will be provided in Marion Hall and the Eucharist will be brought to those in Marian Hall. All Mass attendance guidelines will be in place and can be found below. Masks are required for ALL attendees.
Follow the steps below to make reservations:
1. Choose the Mass you would like to reserve (do not delay). The Mass schedule for Christmas Eve, December 24th is:
3 PM – 5 PM – 7 PM – 9 PM
Christmas Day, December 25th, Masses are at 9 AM and 11 AM
2. Call the Parish Office (239-936-3635 x110) with the following information: The Mass time you wish to attend; the number of people attending in your household; a Contact Name; a Contact phone number.
If you call outside of office hours please leave the information in a voice message and you will receive a return phone call with your reservation confirmation the following business day. Please note: Reservations will only be held until 5 minutes prior to mass begins, PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY.
Before arriving for any of the Christmas Masses please read the important information below.
The number of people allowed in the church is limited to less than 150 people per mass.
- Face Masks are REQUIRED to be on and worn appropriately while inside parish buildings
- If you feel sick within 14 days prior to any of the Christmas Masses; with a fever, a cough, cold/flu like symptoms, please, in charity, stay home. Per the CDC, parishioners with underlying medical conditions or who may feel unsafe attending in person are encouraged to view our LIVESTREAMED MASS on FaceBook.
- Doors to the Church will CLOSE when mass begins. Latecomers will be directed to the Marian Hall overflow space (as needed)
- All reservations must be submitted before December 21, 2020.
- If you are unable to come to the mass you have reserved, please contact the Parish Office as soon as possible so we can open up reservations to others.
- Please know & understand that we are taking all these prescribed precautions to provide a safe environment for our parishioners and ministers this Christmas.
- Reservation Required. Face Mask Required. Social Distancing Practiced.